Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tea Farm!:)



Tea farm! When I first heard the name Tea Farm, I envisioned a small
stand that sells milk tea but to my surprise, when we visited Tea Farm (which is along
Paseo De Roxas, Then you will see a building with Pillars on the entrance,
You'll also see a sign board that has the logo of tea farm there), it was a nice
cozy place. I ordered their Pearl Milk tea and a Peanut butter cookie. 

It was amazing! This is my newest favorite Milk Tea place! :) Also, if you
love peanut butter, then you'll love the Peanut butter cookies because it's
a delight:) And by the way, they also sell sandwiches and other food so
you could actually dine there while enjoying your yummy milk tea :)

Two thumbs up!:) A definite MUST TRY <3

xx,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment