Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Yummy Korean Food :)

Ever since I have tasted the yummy Bibimbop at Agno(DLSU), I have been
addicted to Korean food. I have never been a fan of spicy stuff but as I grew more
mature (haha) I eventually came to love spicy food  :)

I have to mention these two amazing "fast food" Korean food. 
First is Kimbob which is located at SM North Edsa Food court.
I tried their Kimbop and it was DELICIOUS <3 
*I know it should be eaten like traditional sushi (with soysauce),
but I like mine with chili paste, try it, it's yummy <3 )

Second is Kim n' Chi. I know this is more famous and I have been loving 
Kim n' Chi for quite sometime already but I have neglected to blog about it.
Their bibimbop and beef stew are both a delight! They have a lot of branches,
I'm not sure about the exhaustive list but I know they have a branch at
Glorietta 3, Robinsons Place, and Robinsons Pioneer :)

They are not that pricey, the price range for both stores are from 120-150 :)

Must try!:) 

xx,
Mel.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This is buzz KOREA.

    We loved your post about Korea so much!
    So we'd like to share your ideas and spread your contents to more people in the world.

    Please sign up www.ibuzzkorea.com and register your blog address.
    Your contents including the key word, 'buzz KOREA' will be automatically collected.
    It can help your contents to be spread to all people who are interested in Korea.

    You can also talk to us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/buzzkorea
    buzz KOREA members' entered blog contents are not only published on the campaign webiste, but also on buzz KOREA's facebook, introducing them to more fans of Korea.

    We will always pay attention to your blog.
    Thanks for informative contents.

    buzz KOREA

    ReplyDelete