Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Clothes buffet Big Reveal


It's my time to share my clothes buffet experience 


I was sooo excited for this event and was literally counting down to 8:20PM of oct 17 which was my "wave" schedule. Im sad to say that the 2k I paid for was not worth it at all!! While preparing my mind pre-event i was a bit panicky because i didn't know how to get everything i want and put it inside the bag in just 15 mins. it wasn't like that at all. I was finished looking through ALL the racks, and i didn't even like anything. I checked the clock and i still have 10 mins left!! My worry on the actual event is that i wont be taking home anything! i browsed the racks once again and tried to "shop" and take the items i "liked" at the very least. What bothers me the most is that, i saw people posting about what they got and there were no items like that AT ALL during our wave. i was looking at the people i was with during the wave and nobody had the look of thrill on their faces. from what i saw, almost everybody was disappointed. Notice also that i didn't even take photos of the clothes i got. I know i took the later wave, but we paid the same amount. We should be given the same no. of choices too! The quality of the clothes left really suck. All items were branded but they looked old and cheap. Definitely not recommending this event to anyone.

If you really want to try it out when they set up something like this again, I would recommend the VERY FIRST WAVE ;)

xx,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment