Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake and more :)









I had the pleasure of eating at Vanilla Cupcake, Trinoma branch.
I was surprised to see that they added a lot of new food choices
on their menu. Last time I checked they only had 2-3 dishes,
now, I can't even count :)

I had the Chicken Parmigiana and my boyfriend had the Pork
BBQ Ribs :) My dish costs 185 and his 190.
We had the same comment about the food - it was fine.
Nothing special really, not bad but not really good either.

If asked, I would definitely go back because I felt great eating there.
Even though the food was just right, the place made me feel like
I was in a dream land :) Not to mention that their cupcakes
are awesome!:) My favorite is the Vanilla cupcake!:)

Oh, by the way! their Vanilla iced tea tastes AWESOME <3
Come visit Vanilla Cupcake now and enjoy the place ;)

xx,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment