Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Wallet Recession 14 : Cute Dress for Less :)



I have been a fan of Gossip Girl ever since the beginning of time,
I just love the story and also the glam that comes with the TV series.
My fashion style have been very much influenced by this particular
show. One Blair inspired look I had was this pretty blue dress that
I got from Thailand :) The dress costs P375, and the shoes,
I got from Finickee which costs P560 :)

This whole outfit costs only P935, ain't that a great deal?!:)

Share with me good buys that you had, maybe I'll blog
about it sometime :) 

You can get the headband at Mel's Collection ;)


Another great thing about this look is the very low heels.
It gives the elegance of a high-heeled shoe but it gives the comfort
of flats :) You can run around with these babies and your
calf muscles won't get tired :)


xx,
Mel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment