Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Oreo Sandwich :)

Some call it Wicked oreos, some fried oreos, I want to have my own name, OREO SANDWICH :D here's how to make one ;)


What you will need:
1 hotcake mix
1 egg
1 and 1/2 pack oreo
butter (for cooking)
All-purpose cream (for topping)




Mix the hotcake mix, egg, water and beat it until consistency is like this. 

Melt butter in a non-stick pan. 

Surround the oreos with hotcake mix. 

Put it inside the pan. 

Don't forget to cover;)
when one side is okay already, flip it and cover again :) 

Repeat until finish ;)
see how much I have done by spending less than 200 pesos?:) 

 I didn't have any chocolate syrup that is why I opted to
melt truffles chocolate <3

YUMMY FINISH <3
*You could use Ice cream instead of cream, that is better I tried it before :)*

Show me some love, email me whatever ;)

xx,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment