Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Journey - original composition :)


Journey
Music and lyrics: Melisa Tiu

Verse 1:

G-C-
You took my hand
Em-D
Carried me through
G
You showed the way
C
The way to eternal life
C                      Em                                                           G
You died for me because you love me.

Pre-Chorus:

G-D-Em-C
No words could express no action can repay your love for me.

Chorus:

G-D-Em-C
What can I give, what can I do to repay you?
Nothing I do for you will ever be enough.
My insufficient efforts are even absent at times,
Lord, when will You get tired of loving me?
G-Em-D-C
Then you answered, “My love, I will never leave you
G-D-Em-C
I will never forsake you;
nothing, nothing could Ever keep you away from
G-D-C-Em-Em
my love, my child, my arms Are always open
for you, for you, for you, for you.”

Verse 2:

G-C-
You’re there for me,
Em-D
throughout my life
G-C
Nothing is too great for you
Em-D-C                                                                    G
Your love is bigger than anything that I will go through.

Bridge:

G-Em-D-C
One thing You ask, one thing that I could give to You,
My life Lord, my life, I offer my life to you…
To you, to you, to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment