Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Untitled - original composition

Untitled.
Music and lyrics: Melisa Tiu

Verse 1:
D-G-Em-C
With Your words You created the world,
with Your hands you molded us.
Nothing can compare to Your greatness,
Nothing can compare to Your grace.

Pre-Chorus:
D-C
What is man that You are mindful of me?
D-G
I can never thank you enough.

Chorus:
D-G
A word I utter can move mountains,
D-G-C-G
A prayer from a righteous man and it can make the sun stand still.
D-G-Em-C
My words does not have the power, it is Your hands.
D-G-Em-C-G
I call to You Lord, I know You are there, you will answer me.

Verse 2:
D-G-Em-C
There’s a problem, and it’s too great
I’m so sorry, that’s always my mistake
Nothing is too great for You
O Lord, King of Kings


Bridge:
G-C
You will answer me, Lord
Mighty one,
Thank You, thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment