Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Buffalo Wings and Things!


Trivia: They let you sigh a waver you want to avail of the spiciest wings available!




I first had the opportunity to try these awesome wings at Makati. I was thrilled to
find out that they opened near my area - SM North Edsa. They are also about to open a
new branch at Banawe <3

What we ordered were two Combo B's. You will really get your money's worth! It only costs
P199 and this includes wings + rice + ice tea + nachos - Good deal right?:)
The nachos were awesome, the flavor of wings we ordered were garlic parmesan and new york's finest :)
I also added a Buffalo Ranch dip and used it on top of the wings and it tasted great <3
The ice tea was awesome too! It tastes like the ice tea from army navy :) 

ooohh the rice, how will I even start to explain, it tastes like burritoooo <3

I will definitely go back to this awesome place!:) Go ahead, try it out!:)

xx,
Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment