Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Spice up your meal :)

I have just graduated and I am getting "school sick", I miss the 
food so badly :( but thanks to that I got to experiment :)
I love a restaurant at EGI taft avenue, LunchBox and I love
their tonkatsu mayo that is why I experimented on mixing things
with Japanese mayo <3 (pls don't do this with the conventional mayo)

It started when I was looking for gravy to go with the chicken my mom cooked
but sadly, there was no gravy left, that was when Japanese Mayo popped in (conveniently
we have a Jap. Mayo inside our ref :)) ) and I did buy seaweeds few weeks ago
because I was planning on making korean food (btw, never happened :)) )

Easy, I just took the chicken, cut in some seaweed and placed Japanese mayo then MIX!
WOH! SO YUMMY! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT<3
(I ate this for lunch and dinner haha)

So when I was heading home, I was wondering what I could eat given we
don't have food prepared. I still have a hangover of the yummy goodness of chicken
with seaweed and Japanese mayo then I thought, why not DO IT AGAIN,
THIS TIME WITH CENTURY TUNA<3

Yes you have guessed right, it TASTES AMAZING <3
so, what are you waiting for? spice up your meal now,
trust me, it's a delight :)

xx,
Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment