Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I have been waiting to blog about this for a long time already! The reason why it took me so long is because, the milk tea is just so yummy that I can't resist to drink it right away. I can't wait until I reach home so that I could take a picture and blog about it. Thankfully, I remembered taking a picture of my drink right after I got my drink.



Milk tea with pudding and cream puff

Menu:

I know two (2) branches of Affinitea, one inside Grace Village, one along CSB-ST.SCHO. along simple line and zentea. This is my favorite because the cream puff is SOOOO YUMMMYY!! Don't forget to tell the "bartender" to leave the cream puff alone, don't shake the drink, let the cream puff stay at the bottom so that you could get bits of it while you are drinking ;) The Oreo Milk Tea with cream puff is also yummy. Anything with cream puff is simply heaven <3 so try it out now! :)

For those living inside Grace Village, You could let them deliver ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment